Okay, I looked at the big group picture and think I located Charles (red hat?). I formally withdraw my previous comment and apologize to mutants and tall people everywhere.
O K Since there were several close ups of #15 then our guess is that was Charles. And since there appeared to be many people trailing him then we guess he must have done alright. Looks like he'd make a good trackster.
3 comments:
Is Charles the shortest person in this group of skiers? What type of super tall skiing mutants are they breeding in your neighborhood?
Okay, I looked at the big group picture and think I located Charles (red hat?). I formally withdraw my previous comment and apologize to mutants and tall people everywhere.
O K Since there were several close ups of #15 then our guess is that was Charles. And since there appeared to be many people trailing him then we guess he must have done alright. Looks like he'd make a good trackster.
Post a Comment